Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
30th Annual Trade Journalism Award Process
A $15,000 prize will be presented to the Trade Journalism Award winner.
Have questions about our Trade Journalism Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must originally have been published during the calendar year 2023.
- Entries will be accepted from publications written for a specialty audience.
- Articles should be timely and produce new insights into health care financing and delivery or health care policy.
- Deadline: January 31, 2024.
- Entry is free
- An individual may be listed as the primary contributor on no more than three (3) entries but may be listed as a co-contributor on additional entries
- An entry can be either a series or an individual piece of work
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of reporting
- Relevance to one or both of the subject areas (financing and delivery of health care and/or the impact of health care policy)