23rd Annual Print Journalism Awards Process
- General Circulation Print Journalism Award
- Trade Journalism Award
A $10,000 prize will be presented to the winner of each award at a dinner in Washington, DC on June 5, 2017.
- Articles must originally have been published during the calendar year 2016.
- General Circulation Print: Entries will be accepted from newspapers and magazines and their websites. Entries will also be accepted from independent news sites.
- Trade: Entries will be accepted from publications written for a specialty audience.
- Articles should be timely and produce new insights into health care financing and delivery or health care policy.
- Deadline: February 15, 2017
- Entry is free
- Limit three entries per entrant
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of reporting
- Relevance to one or both of the subject areas (financing and delivery of health care and/or the impact of health care policy)
- Ceci Connolly, President and CEO, Alliance of Community Health Plans, formerly with The Washington Post
- John Fauber, Medical Reporter, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, USA Today Network & Medpage Today
- John Iglehart, Founding Editor, Health Affairs
- Clifton Leaf, Deputy Editor, Fortune
- Laurie McGinley, Staff Writer, The Washington Post
- Fred Schulte, Senior Reporter, Center for Public Integrity