25th Annual Health Care Research Award Finalists
- Capps C, Dranove D and Ody C. “The Effect of Hospital Acquisitions of Physician Practices on Pricing and Spending.” Journal of Health Economics, May 2018.
- Cooper Z, Craig SV, Gaynor M and Van Reenen J. “The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured.” Quarterly Journal of Economics, September 2018.
- Duggan M, Gruber J and Vabson B. "The Consequences of Health Care Privatization: Evidence from Medicare Advantage Exits." American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, February 2018.
- Rose S. “Robust Machine Learning Variable Importance Analyses of Medical Conditions for Health Care Spending.” Health Services Research, May 2018.
- Sacarny A, Barnett ML, Le J, Tetkoski F, Yokum D and Agrawal S. “Effect of Peer Comparison Letters for High-Volume Primary Care Prescribers of Quetiapine in Older and Disabled Adults: A Randomized Clinical Trial.” JAMA Psychiatry, October 2018.