24th Annual Health Care Research Award Finalists
- Bhargava S, Lowenstein G, and Sydnor J. “Choose to Lose: Health Plan Choices from a Menu with Dominated Options.” Quarterly Journal of Economics, August 2017.
- Brot-Goldberg ZC, Chandra A, Handel BR and Kolstad JT. “What Does a Deductible Do? The Impact of Cost-Sharing on Health Care Prices, Quantities and Spending Dynamics.” Quarterly Journal of Economics, August 2017.
- Carey CM. “Technological Change and Risk Adjustment: Benefit Design Incentives in Medicare Part D.” AEJ: Economic Policy, February 2017.
- Dafny L, Ody C, and Schmitt M. “When Discounts Raise Costs: The Effect of Copay Coupons on Generic Utilization.” AEJ: Economic Policy, May 2017.
- Frean M, Gruber J, and Sommers BD. “Premium Subsidies, the Mandate, and Medicaid Expansion: Coverage Effects of the Affordable Care Act.” Journal of Health Economics, May 2017.
- McConnell KJ, Renfro S, Lindrooth RC, Cohen DJ, Wallace NT, and Chernew ME. “Oregon's Medicaid Reform and Transition to Global Budgets Were Associated with Reductions in Expenditures.” Health Affairs, March 2017.